Sandboarding tour from Agadir
A cross between surfing and snowboarding, sandboarding is the sport of sliding down sand dunes on an adapted board.
Experience the dunes in front of Tifnit beach, on the outskirts of Agadir, when you book this fun half-day tour, with our driver who speaks more languages
After an hour of driving, have lunch at a berber hostel in Tamri (Banana Village), with traditional mint tea and a Tajine meal. And try your hand at sandboarding on a half-day trip from Agadir Climb up the sand dunes and then slide down on an adapted board Includes transfers, lunch and hot drinks such as tea – soft drinks available for purchase.
Upon your arrival there will be an expert local guide who will accompany you throughout the adventure of this activity.
Notes to Consider
- Sandals & Shorts are the best option for the Sand-boarding.
- Do you have any questions about Sandboarding tour from Agadir ? contact us via Whatsapp click here
Terms of cancelation :
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the experience and receive a refund.
- To receive a full refund, you must cancel more than 24 hours before the start time of the experience.
English, German, Spanish,Français
- Lunch at the Berber hostel.
- Sandboarding experience of up to 3 hours.
- Panoramic views.
- Sundown in the evening.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s clarify your confusions. Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions which most of our client asks.
Average Guest Reviews
No Review Available
You might also like
Travel is my life. Since 1999, I have been traveling around the world nonstop. If you also love travel, you are in the right place!